At Sojoorn Media our goals are simple: do what we are passionate about, build a company that people want to work for, and give back more than we get. What we are passionate about is experiencing and appreciating as much of the world as we can, and helping others to do the same.
We also believe the world wants positive social change – more joy, more kindness, more giving, and we are leveraging technology to do our part.
To foster positivity through meaningful, soul-enriching shared experiences.
- It is ALL about the journey.
- What you put out into the world you get back in multiples – so be careful what you put out there.
- All good things come from positivity – keep a positive mindset.
- You can’t control what others think of you, so remain free of their opinions.
- Friendship is qualitative, not quantitative – the number of friends/connections you have is not as important as the quality of those relationships.
- Respect is everything. So treat others how you want to be treated yourself.
Why we are different
- You won’t see “likes”, who has more connections, any volume-related stats of other people whatsoever. There is no place for it in Journey Lane.
- You own your data. We don’t. We will never sell your data, share your data, use your data to show you ads you don’t want to see (you’ll only see offers you ask for). But we have to pay to build and manage it all, so we have to charge for it.
- If you want to share your content with Facebook and Instagram in the hopes of going viral, go ahead. There is no viral on Journey Lane, you can only share with your Connections. If you want to understand why, read our core beliefs above.
- We are private. You can’t look someone up that you don’t know. You have to have their email address.